Old Montreal, is a trendy, ambitious and surprising district that’s perfect for those who work around the area! Perfect for cozy but chic business lunches, maybe on a terrace, or happy hour after work with friends or colleagues, so many addresses for meetings or a get-together. Better still, the offering for male customers is diversifying with shops, barbershops and other similar establishments that’ll please any man.
We have selected some essential addresses that will please the guys for sure!
© Le Belgard
- Belgard between cutting, shaving, hand care or massage, it is the ideal oasis of well-being in the city. To feel beautiful because one is good is the essential.
- Clusier Habilleur, if the masculine chic holds in some shirts and tuxedos, it will probably be in this shop. The owner travels through Europe, Canada and the United States to bring back here the essence of the gentleman.
- Patricia Trépanier, a stylist for business people who offers a wardrobe to your image. A meeting, some fitting, be done with the endless puzzles because here, you’ll always be impeccably dressed.
ⓒ Patricia Trépanier
- Scandinave spa with its all-inclusive packages, valet parking, hydrotherapy and massage range to offer or to offer is one of the ideal wellness destinations in Old Montreal.
- Méchant boeuf for lovers of good meat, oyster or tartar from lunch to Happy Hour and late into the night, or for connoisseurs in signature cocktails, this is the perfect place to meet colleagues or friends.
- Pizzeria n ° 900, the address for a simple and efficient lunch: beautiful surroundings, good service and exquisite neapolitan pizzas. Oh, and did we mention their mozzarella and cold cuts? Miam!
- The Holder, the European bistro atmosphere and the simple and elegant cuisine make it an excellent choice for a courteous business lunch.
- Auberge Saint Gabriel, in service since 1688, is ideal for a lunch or an elegant business dinner. Want to impress? Now you know where to go! And as “The Inn that never sleeps”, go for a cocktail at Velvet, its underground speakeasy…
Leaving work, having a drink or eating
© Taverne Gaspard
- L’Assommoir, a cosy and friendly setting to relax and have fun. The list of cocktails is stunning but the classics are there too. With friends, everything is set for a successful evening.
- Taverne Gaspard, indoors or on the terrace, don’t miss the “Fish and chips” of this establishment with pub accents. Trendy but authentic, this is a place that will please everyone.
- Le Garde-Manger, land and sea, with the incomparable ingenuity of Chef Chuck Hugues for an original note and an assertive taste on all dishes. Buddies or colleagues, everyone’s invited.