Beautiful by day and beautiful by night, the return of summer makes the temperature rise! For a girls’ day out, there’s no better place in town than in Old Montreal. Its lovely streets, its trendy cafes, its cocooning addresses and entertainment from morning until the end of the night! We’ve put together a list of establishments that you won’t regret having visited and neither will your Instagram!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful as the day
- Wonderblush, the tropical and girly hair salon with a “joie de vivre like in Miami” side. Here, it’s summer all year long and we come out with a radiant and contagious smile, beautifully made up!
- Loft Nail Bar, both a tea shop and nail bar for a gourmet manicure-pedicure, we say yes!
- At Bota-Bota, the time to escape into a bubble of well-being while admiring a breathtaking view of Old Montreal. Whether for the Nordic baths water circuit or for some of the refreshing body treatments, it’s a perfect place to get together with the girls …
Beautiful and good in his skin
- Luna Yoga offers courses, workshops and even training for a very complete offer, every day of the week. No more excuses to do you good.
- Yoga Vieux Montréal for all, beginners or eager to deepen the practice and flexibility. Also good to know, on Sundays, you can do yoga on the sounds of live music played in the room!
- Crux Comptoir offers takeout juices, juice therapy and really fresh, tasty and healthy juices. Feeding on fresh foods and vitamins, an excellent plan to look your best!
©MCourchesne – Crux comptoir
Museums & Shopping
- Queens of Egypt at the Pointe-à-Callière Museum. This is this year’s exhibition you won’t want to miss! Splendour yet subtle, all the greatness of the important female figures from the powerful Egyptian empire is in Montreal for the first time. Must-see with your girlfriends or with your children, a rich experience at the museum!
- Maison Pépin, the chic and efficient concept of an exceptional boutique. Furniture, decorative objects, wallpaper, ceramics and clothing, everything is neat and impeccable. Beauty and quality. They also offer the perfect workshops for you and your friends!
- Le Walk-In, the boutique of the General Store is the reference to original gift ideas, filled with fashion accessories and decorative objects as well as many hidden wonders. You won’t leave empty handed, we’ll have warned you …
©MCourchesne – Maison Pépin
It’s a party at the café or with a cocktail!
- Le Petit Dep, also called the “most instagrammable” café in Old Montreal, is an inviting oasis with friendly staff and a slightly eccentric decor. Everything is beautiful! All is well!
- Mimi la nuit, chic and intimate restaurant then nightclub madness, this all-in-one is the perfect address for a trendy outing between girls or couples. The menu is creative and well thought out, the cocktails and service are exquisite, the atmosphere, impeccable.
- Atelier & Saveurs offers cocktails and tasting evenings for groups. Between friends or as an activity with colleagues, “hmmm” and “aaaah” are guaranteed for an amazing evening, enjoy on location and start over at home…
©Le Petit Dep